Blessed be the soul that shineth with the light of trustworthiness among the people and becometh a sign of perfection amidst all men.
(‘Abdu’l-Bahá, The Compilation of Compilations vol II, p. 339)
Blessed is he who keeps firm in the Path and stands for the Cause of thy Merciful Lord—a firmness like unto the lofty mountains.
(‘Abdu’l-Bahá, Tablets of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá v2, p. 269)
Blessed is …
* unto thee … who hath cast away thy desire and seized the desire of all the creatures.
* the sleeper who is awakened by My breezes!
* the dead who is quickened by My breaths!
* the eye that is enlightened by My beauty!
* the seeker who sought the tent of My majesty and My greatness!
* the affrighted one who took refuge under the shadow of My domes!
* the thirsty one who hastened to the Salsabil of My favor!
* the hungry one who hastened away from desire because of My passion, and was present at the Table that descended from the Heaven of My grace for My elect!
* the lowly one who held to the rope of My might, and the poor who took shelter under the shade of the canopy of My wealth!
* the ignorant one who desired the Kawther of My knowledge, and the heedless one who held the rope of my remembrance!
* the spirit who was stirred by My breath and entered My Kingdom!
* the soul whom the fragrance of My union shook and attracted to the Day-spring of My command!
* the ear which heard, the tongue which witnessed, and the eye which beheld and knew the soul of the Lord, the possessor of Glory and Dominion, and the Lord of Majesty and Might!
* whosoever is illumined by the Sun of My Word!
* whosoever adorned his head with the Wreath of My love!
* he who heard My grief and rose up for My assistance among My people!
* he who redeemed himself in My path and suffered tribulations for My name!
* he who was assured in My Word and stood up among the dead for My remembrance!
* he who was attracted by My melodies and rent the coverings by My power!
* he who performed My Covenant and was not prevented by the world from entering the court of My holiness!
* he who cut himself off from all other than Me, soared in the ether of My love, entered My Kingdom, perceived the dominion of My might, drank the Kawther of My favor and the Salsabil of My grace, and was informed of My command and of whatsoever was hidden in the treasuries of My Words, and shone forth from the horizon of inner significances in My commemoration and My praise! Verily, he is of Mine. May My mercy, grace, favor and glory be unto him!
(Bahá’u’lláh, Bahá’í Scriptures, p. 128-130)
Blessed the slumberer who is awakened by My Breeze. Blessed the lifeless one who is quickened through My reviving breaths. Blessed the eye that is solaced by gazing at My beauty. Blessed the wayfarer who directeth his steps towards the Tabernacle of My glory and majesty. Blessed the distressed one who seeketh refuge beneath the shadow of My canopy. Blessed the sore athirst who hasteneth to the soft-flowing waters of My loving-kindness. Blessed the insatiate soul who casteth away his selfish desires for love of Me and taketh his place at the banquet table which I have sent down from the heaven of divine bounty for My chosen ones. Blessed the abased one who layeth fast hold on the cord of My glory; and the needy one who entereth beneath the shadow of the Tabernacle of My wealth. Blessed the ignorant one who seeketh the fountain of My knowledge; and the heedless one who cleaveth to the cord of My remembrance. Blessed the soul that hath been raised to life through My quickening breath and hath gained admittance into My heavenly Kingdom. Blessed the man whom the sweet savours of reunion with Me have stirred and caused to draw nigh unto the Dayspring of My Revelation. Blessed the ear that hath heard and the tongue that hath borne witness and the eye that hath seen and recognized the Lord Himself, in His great glory and majesty, invested with grandeur and dominion. Blessed are they that have attained His presence. Blessed the man who hath sought enlightenment from the Day-Star of My Word. Blessed he who hath attired his head with the diadem of My love. Blessed is he who hath heard of My grief and hath arisen to aid Me among My people. Blessed is he who hath laid down his life in My path and hath borne manifold hardships for the sake of My Name. Blessed the man who, assured of My Word, hath arisen from among the dead to celebrate My praise. Blessed is he that hath been enraptured by My wondrous melodies and hath rent the veils asunder through the potency of My might. Blessed is he who hath remained faithful to My Covenant, and whom the things of the world have not kept back from attaining My Court of holiness. Blessed is the man who hath detached himself from all else but Me, hath soared in the atmosphere of My love, hath gained admittance into My Kingdom, gazed upon My realms of glory, quaffed the living waters of My bounty, hath drunk his fill from the heavenly river of My loving providence, acquainted himself with My Cause, apprehended that which I concealed within the treasury of My Words, and hath shone forth from the horizon of divine knowledge engaged in My praise and glorification. Verily, he is of Me. Upon him rest My mercy, My loving-kindness, My bounty and My glory.
(Bahá’u’lláh, Tablets of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 16)
Great is the blessedness of him who hath acknowledged Thy most excellent majesty, and whom the veils that have shut out the nations from Thee have not hindered from directing his eyes towards Thee … Blessed, also, is he that hath inhaled Thy sweet savors, and been carried away by Thine utterances in Thy days. Blessed, moreover, be the man that hath turned unto Thee, and woe betide him that hath turned his back upon Thee.
(Bahá’u’lláh, Prayers and Meditations by Bahá’u’lláh, p. 54)
O ye who are set aglow with the fire of God’s Love! Blessed are ye for having been chosen by God for His love, in this new age, and joy be to you for having been guided to the Great Kingdom! Verily, your Lord hath chosen you to show the path to the Kingdom of God, among the people.
(‘Abdu’l-Bahá, Tablets of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá v1, p. 83)